.
........"Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds." -Revelation 20:11+12
........I recently heard a message titled "The Judgment Seat of Christ" by Leonard Ravenhill using this Scripture as the text. It was a powerful reminder of what is coming. We need to be ready! He also mentioned the Scripture at the end of Malachi, "Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another, and the Lord gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the Lord and who esteem His name." He encouraged his listeners to think about what God wrote in that book of remembrance each day about them.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment