Thank you Anna for posting this. Lord, help me to be humble! ~Hannah By the way, I think we do have the Fournier's emil somewhere (I'm not sure where :) but I don't know if they would want me to give it out even though I know you would not do anything wrong with it, I do want to respect that! If I ever do find out an email that I could give you of theirs I will. Is that okay? Or, if you would like you can email me and then when I find their email I can let them know you wanted to get in touch with them. It's up to you. Here is my email:
2 comments:
Thank you Anna for posting this.
Lord, help me to be humble!
~Hannah
By the way, I think we do have the Fournier's emil somewhere (I'm not sure where :) but I don't know if they would want me to give it out even though I know you would not do anything wrong with it, I do want to respect that! If I ever do find out an email that I could give you of theirs I will. Is that okay?
Or, if you would like you can email me and then when I find their email I can let them know you wanted to get in touch with them. It's up to you. Here is my email:
nanniedoons@gmail.com
You're welcome, Hannah!
I completely understand, and thank you for your discretion. That is just fine, and no need to take any further action. Thank you.
Post a Comment