.
........It seems like I forget the camera every time I take a walk to the river behind our house, but I did remember it today! It was quite beautiful about a week ago after a light snow shower with the snow clinging to the evergreen trees. Unfortunately because I've been slow about getting pictures, we had some rain and wind the other day and it doesn't look quite the same anymore!
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures Anna! I live walking distance from a river too. It is bit of a longer walk though, about a couple miles. It is the Manistee River- have you ever heard of it? My family and I like to skiing and our favorite place to ski to is the river. It is so beautiful.
~Hannah
It is beautiful, Anna! How nice that you have such a place so close to your home. Thank you for sharing! :)
Thank you, Hannah! I have never lived very close to a river and I am enjoying it! I am finding that each season brings a different beauty and I am enjoying the winter beauty right now. No, I have never heard of the Manistee River. I am sure you have such wonderful times together skiing to the river.
Anna
Thank you, Sarah! I have really enjoyed living just up the hill from a river, it is such a nice place to walk at any time of year.
Anna
Post a Comment