Friday, August 22, 2014

Quote For Today - Bayly

“Many say they would stand firm in defense of the church if it were to start to be persecuted.  I say if we are not known for defending the unborn, today, there's no reason to believe we would be known for our defense of the born, tomorrow . . . The slaughter of the unborn, newborn, and elderly all around us here in these United States is the grid through which we must evaluate ourselves and our churches for the presence or absence of the power of the Holy Spirit. After all, the unborn, newborn, and elderly are the least of these, our Lord's brethren."
~Tim Bayly, Pastor of Clearnote Church, Bloomington, Indiana

(Disclaimer: I came across this quote and really appreciated it but since I don’t know anything about Tim Bayly I cannot endorse his church or anything else about him.)

No comments: