Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tuesday, September 30 - Abortion Mill Update

My father and I went to the abortion mill yesterday (my sister who usually comes with us was in Vermont helping my grandparents). I’m trying to write an update about our morning now, but the only thing I can think about is how I saw the abortionist. It was about half an hour after he arrived that I noticed him out behind the building. He had scrubs on and a plastic face shield. He stood out there for a few moments before going back inside. I wondered as I watched him, was he thinking of the baby that he had just ripped from its mother’s womb? I have to stop now. This is making me so sick. I don’t think I’ll ever forget what I saw yesterday.

4 comments:

Emiko said...

Hi Anna, I just recently discovered your blog. The idea of abortion makes me sick and so, so sad, too. Thank you for setting an example to take a stand for the unborn!

-Emiko

Unknown said...

Yuck.

Anna said...

Hello Emiko, thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Anna said...

Agreed, Theresa.