Thursday, October 9, 2014

Twenty

Today I turn twenty! I’m so thankful that God will continue to be as faithful to me in the coming years as He has been over the past two decades! My sweet sister was kind enough to use her wonderful photography skills to help me document my entrance into adulthood. :-) Here are some of the results of the photo shoot.

 



 
 




 
 

12 comments:

Salinn said...

Happy Birthday Anna!!!! I loved reading the 20 facts about you.:) I hope you have a very happy day! The pictures are very nice.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Anna! I really enjoyed the "tib bits" you shard about your personality and the pictures of you are very nice! Hope you had a nice day.
Love , Mrs. Hopkins

Emiko said...

Happy birthday! That's great you're interested in the medical field. :) My grandma used to be a nurse, so I've thought about doing that. But I don't really think that's my thing. I can imagine what rewarding work it'd be, though!

Mrs. V said...

I hope you had a pleasant birthday! I have a love/hate relationship w/ laundry for myself. Perhaps you could put up a post on your selected poems sometimes?

Unknown said...

Happy 20th Birthday Anna!!! I knew it was coming up soon but for some reason I thought it was in Nov...sorry I missed it! I enjoyed reading the 20 things about you...some things I have in common with you are: I've worn glasses for over half my life; my hair is very curly/wavy; also #14, #16, #17, #20. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Your sister did a very nice job with the pictures, you're a beautiful handmaiden of the Lord! I liked the facts about you too. And I love being barefoot and am barefoot most all the time as well! God bless you this year and all the years to come!
~Theresa

Anna said...

Thank you, Salinn! I did have a happy day. :)

Anna said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, Mrs. Hopkins! I had a wonderful day!

Anna said...

I think my combined interest in people and learning must be what makes me interested in the medical field, Emiko. I'm sure you'd do great with it if you decided to pursue being a nurse! Thank you for your comment!

Anna said...

I did, Mrs. V, thank you! Well, there are days when I don't like laundry so much myself. :)

I don't have a list collected of my favorite poems, I just know I don't like most poems but there are a few that I do. I will try to pick out a few soon and post them, though!

Anna said...

Thank you, Victoria!!! That's fine; it's nice to know that you were thinking of me anyway. ;)

It's interesting to hear which of the areas we're the same or similar in. It's equally as interesting to see the ones where we are not exactly the same (i. e. the numbers you didn't mention)!

Anna said...

You're so sweet, Theresa! Thank you for your kind words!