Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Answer

Thank you to everyone who contributed to my poll “Do you play a musical instrument?” Now that I have heard from you, I thought you would like to hear my answer!
I play two instruments, the violin and piano. I have recently been pondering learning another instrument as well, but I don’t know if I will :). Although I took one year of piano (mostly for music theory) and continue to play it some, the violin is my main instrument and definitely my favorite! Here are a few videos of me playing:
 
A "Vivaldi Concerto in A minor" at a recital in June 2013

"Blackberry Blossom" at an Apple Festival

"Old Joe Clark" at a Celebration of the Arts

6 comments:

The Shashaguay Sisters said...

You play beautifully! I love the last video! My Mom used to play violin. ;) ~Rebekah

Salinn said...

It was fun seeing you play your Violin. You play so well. I love listening to Violin music. Thanks for sharing the videos.:)

The Shashaguay Sisters said...

We have nominated you for the Sunshine Award Anna! ~Rebekah

Anna said...

Thank you for your kind words, Rebekah! How nice that your Mother used to play violin. Maybe she'll pick it up again sometime :). When I first started learning my Mother took lessons with me, and I really enjoyed that!

Anna said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Salinn, and thank you!

Anna said...

Thank you, Cassie and Rebekah! It was so sweet of you to think of me :).