Snow
It
stopped snowing today sometime around noon, but it was quite windy and blew the
snow around a lot. Grandpa and my brothers were outside most of the day with
the snow plow, snow blower, and shovels.
| One of Grandpa's tractors - it won't be going anywhere for a couple of months! |
Visiting
This
morning my cousin (who is a year older than me) came up from their house down
the lane to visit my sisters and me. We spent a couple hours this morning
catching up and did some singing together, which is something we all enjoy a
lot!
Homework
We
brought some of our schoolwork along with us. This afternoon after lunch my
cousin was able to come up again and she brought her math along to do while we
did our school. Literature is the last subject I have to finish before I can
get my diploma this summer, so I’m working hard at that. I also did some Social
Studies.
| Me doing my literature at the kitchen table |
A New Poll
What
is your favorite season? Enter your answer in the poll on the side of my blog!
2 comments:
I loved the picture of the tractor.:) We have a tractor here that is totally buried in a drift (well the very top of the muffler is sticking out).:)
It sounds like you are having fun.:)
I really liked that photo of the tractor, as well, Salinn. I think it's a perfect picture of Vermont! It sounds like you must have more snow than we do here . . .
Yes, we're having lots of fun!
Post a Comment