Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Docky

We have a puppy!

Docky came to join us on May 26th when he was seven weeks old. We have never had a dog before but have always thought when the right one came along we would consider getting it. A family in our church had some Collie/Beagle cross puppies and offered us one.  
To those of you who know me well, it will come as a surprise that I have volunteered to help with the responsibilities and care of Docky, although one of my younger sisters has main responsibility. I have never been an “animal person”, but I just knew from the start that Docky belonged with us. :)
            More pictures will follow in the near future, but here is one from a few days ago when he fell asleep in my arms:


5 comments:

Salinn said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!!

Anna said...

He certainly is, Salinn!

Unknown said...

Oh he is so cute Anna!

Unknown said...

I'm certain he is in very good hands and I'd love to see more pictures of him as time goes on :)

Anna said...

He is cute, Theresa! I don't know about the good hands part - we're trying our best, but this dog thing is new to us! I have some more photos of him that I hope to post very soon (maybe tonight if my broken toe will allow me to sit at the computer a bit longer!).