by Anna M. Misko
O Jehovah of Hosts,
I seek your truth and righteousness!
Be thou not far from me,
For my hope is in You alone.
May my deepest desire be-
And may the yearnings of my heart-
Be to know you, O Lord,
For you alone have rescued me.
God, my Redeemer came,
When I was in the lowest place
When my heart was burdened
With so many guilts and troubles.
Praise unto the Father
Who never leaves His sheep alone,
But rescues and supplies
According to His great mercy.
O make me more like You,
My Redeemer and Salvation,
That Your holiness may
My every thought and power consume.
This is not meant to rhyme, just to have a rhythm to it.
2 comments:
That was beautiful, Anna . . . thank you for sharing.
You are welcome, Sarah! I enjoyed writing it.
Anna
Post a Comment