Sunday, January 26, 2014

Abortion Ministry Updates

I have added a page to my blog that links to all of my posts with the label “mill updates”. This way, you can quickly and easily access all of the updates I post on our abortion ministry. Click here to go to that page, or use the “Abortion Mill Updates” tab above.

4 comments:

The Shashaguay Sisters said...

Thank you Anna for all you do!

The new design turned out wonderfully! Nice work!

Cassie

Anna said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cassie!

I was just wondering - it looks like there is a pro-life group near where you live. Have you ever been involved with them or any other pro-life ministry?

Unknown said...

Thanks Anna! :-) I enjoy reading your updates, and it really touches me how sincere you are in your love of the Lord and His ministry! ♥

Anna said...

You're welcome, Theresa, and thank you for your sweet words! I am very humbled and grateful that the Lord works through clay vessels such as us. I love doing what He calls me to do and then standing back and watching Him do the rest. He amazes me every time!