Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Anabaptist Orchestra Camp

This past weekend, we had a wonderful visit from someone I had met back in August when I attended the Anabaptist Orchestra Camp. I thought this would be a good opportunity to spread the word to my musical Anabaptist readers (or those of you who know anyone who is) about AOC.
Anabaptist Orchestra Camp exists to give Anabaptist musicians the opportunity to play their instruments with other like-minded musicians, to develop their skill, and to enjoy fellowship with each other. Held once a year, the weekend is filled with rehearsals, chapel, individual and sectional practice time, and time out for recreation and conversation. AOC is held at Elnora Bible Institute in Elnora, Indiana. [From the camp’s "About" page, edited.]
This year, AOC will be August 28-31, 2014. Enrollment is not open yet, but be watching! I'm looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I can't see the videos on my tablet, but I'm glad it seems you had a good time! :-) that seems like a really neat conference I will definitely look into it :-) thanks for sharing!

Anna said...

It was a lot of fun, Theresa! Thanks for your comment!