There is a lot that I could say from our ministry time
outside the abortion mill this past Friday morning, but I think I’ll keep it short.
The Lord doesn’t always allow us to see the fruit as much as we saw it that
morning, and I found it very encouraging! There were three “saves” (women who
changed their minds). A fourth left before the abortionist arrived and
never returned. They would not talk to us, but were smiling.
God does hear and answer our prayers! Thank you to
all who pray for us and others who go and minister to abortion-bound parents.
Continue to lift us and those we have contact with up before the throne of grace. We
certainly need His grace and help!
2 comments:
How wonderful, Anna, that several of the women changed their minds! I hope that their resolve will continue and that they will carry the precious lives within them to term!
It was wonderful, Sarah! Very exciting! Sadly, some women do change their minds again and end up having the abortion after all. We do try to get contact information and follow through with them to continue to affirm their decision and most times that does work.
Thank you for your comment, it was so nice to hear from you! Have a blessed week.
Post a Comment