Although I
cannot see the way
O’er life’s
tempestuous sea,
I know that
Jesus is my friend,
And that He’ll
pilot me.
Dark clouds
may gather in the sky,
And rough
the sea may be;
His love
shall ever be my song,
I know He’ll
pilot me.
Dear Lord
what e’er the storm may be,
I’ll simply
trust in Thee;
Relying on Thy
love so true,
To safely
pilot me.
By His hand He’ll pilot me over
life’s tempestuous sea,
When my blinded eyes can’t see
cannot see the way, the way,
Let come what may, let come what
may, on life’s dark and stormy sea,
My dear Lord, blessed Lord, He
will pilot, pilot me.
~ Author Unknown
~ Author Unknown
2 comments:
how pretty! I wonder, is this a hymn?
~Theresa
Yes, Theresa, this is a hymn. I have never seen written music for it and I wasn't able to find any music online, but our family knows it. I don't remember exactly where we learned it, though! :)
Post a Comment