What a pretty place Anna! The lake appears to have a bit of a beach, did ya'll go wading? :) I love being outdoors with family and friends, enjoying God's creation :). I'm glad you had a good time! ~Theresa
It was very pretty! No, we did not go wading. In fact, we weren't very near the lake most of the day. Besides being a bit sore today after the hike (it was a bit strenuous :), it was wonderful! Sometimes it seems like all of the good times with friends get packed together - this afternoon a family from Florida whose daughter I had met at a music camp in August came over for the afternoon (they were in NC for a family reunion). We had so much fun playing music together and visiting!
2 comments:
What a pretty place Anna! The lake appears to have a bit of a beach, did ya'll go wading? :) I love being outdoors with family and friends, enjoying God's creation :). I'm glad you had a good time!
~Theresa
It was very pretty! No, we did not go wading. In fact, we weren't very near the lake most of the day. Besides being a bit sore today after the hike (it was a bit strenuous :), it was wonderful! Sometimes it seems like all of the good times with friends get packed together - this afternoon a family from Florida whose daughter I had met at a music camp in August came over for the afternoon (they were in NC for a family reunion). We had so much fun playing music together and visiting!
Post a Comment